A weekly chat with film makers about their relationship with music, both personally and professionally. Directors, Writers, Producers, Composers and Actors unveil personal tales and talk candidly about how music has helped shape and influence their work. Andrea Arnold, Ron Howard, Jon Favreau, Damien Chazelle, Nicholas Winding Refn, Justin Horowitz and Christopher Guest are just some of the names that have featured since the show launched in August 2016.
- Episode 38: Warren Beatty On The Music Of Bonnie & Clyde, Bulworth, Reds And Shampoo
- Episode 37: John Ridley On The Music Of Guerrilla, 12 Years A Slave And Jimi Hendrix
- Episode 36: The Return Of Mr Wheatley!
- Preview: Ben Wheatley On The Music Of Geoff Barrow & Ben Salisbury
- Episode 35: Stephen Woolley On The Music Of Stoned, Absolute Beginners, Interview With The Vampire & The Crying Game
- Preview (Part 2): Producer Stephen Woolley On The Art Of Dealing With Rejection (For An Oscar Winning Film)
- Preview: Legendary Producer Stephen Woolley On His Attempts To Get Keith Richards To Provide A Miles Davis Cover For Absolute Beginners
- Episode 34: An Edgar Wright Musical Retrospective
- Preview: Edgar Wright On The Song 'Don't Stop Me Now' Kept Out Of Shaun Of The Dead
- Episode 33: Bill Condon On The Music Of Beauty And The Beast, Dreamgirls & Chicago
LocationLondon, United Kingdom